Online Blackjack at Lucky Creek Casino
Nothing portrays the glamor and mystique of casinos quite like online Blackjack. This game has been played for hundreds of years, by people all over the world. Everyone from casino newcomers to casino game professionals enjoys a game of blackjack, where it’s just you and your skills against the dealer. If you want a taste of the good life, a life reminiscent of the glittering casinos of old, then blackjack is the game for you.
Before you begin placing bets to play Lucky Creek casino Blackjack, you must first understand how the game works, its strategies, and the various blackjack games. The goal of blackjack is to defeat the dealer by getting a hand of 21 without going over. You will place your bet, receive two cards face up, and decide whether to split, double your stake, hit, or stand. The game continues until you win or bust. Each Lucky Creek Casino Blackjack game has a particular house edge and set of rules. These are some of the blackjack games available online.
- European Blackjack: this version has an insurance bet and uses a 52-card deck
- American blackjack: the dealer will get both their cards dealt after you make a move
- Atlantic City blackjack: use eight decks of cards rather than six
- Blackjack surrender: you can surrender after the first two cards and recover half of your stake.
- Blackjack switch: You play two hands at once, and when the first four cards are dealt, you can switch the top card from each hand to try to boost your odds of winning.
Let’s get started:
Improving your chances of winning while playing blackjack will require you to use a blackjack strategy. Although there is no failsafe way to guarantee a win, using a Lucky Creek Blackjack strategy will significantly boost your odds of winning a game.
- Bankroll Management: know how to make use of your cash. Play at tables that you can afford such as tables that require no more than 5% of your bankroll
- Know when to hit, split or stand: Knowing what move to make can be difficult at first, but after you get this down, you will be able to play each hand appropriately.
- Be wary of the insurance bet: The casino will have a 6% advantage. Even if you hit 21, the casino has an advantage, and you will only receive your original bet back.
- Progressive betting: You can use betting methods when playing Lucky Creek Blackjack online, although progressive betting systems are not always the best option. Blackjack is one of the few games where your bet amount is not affected by prior wins or losses.
- Consider card counting: You keep track of how many high and low cards are left in the dealer’s deck which can drastically bring down the house edge
Uncomplicated Online Blackjack at Lucky Creek
Lucky Creek Blackjack is by far the least complicated casino game online. Cards 2-10 carry their face value and face cards are worth 10. The ace is worth 1 or 11. From there the secret to playing 21 at Lucky Creek Blackjack online casino is remembering these terms.
- Burn Card – This is the first card selected from the deck’s top. eliminated to alter the order of the cards and foil cheating attempts
- Bust – hand over 21 points.
- Double Down – The option to double your initial bet
- Face Cards – The Kings, Queens, and Jacks in a deck.
- Hard Hand – A hand that either has no aces or has a high enough value that any aces can only be worth one.
- Soft Hand – Any hand containing one or more aces that can be worth 1 or 11.
- Hit – Asking for another card from the dealer in order to improve one’s blackjack hand.
- Natural – A hand worth 21 that does not require any action. Only two cards are included.
- Push – The outcome is neither a win nor a loss.
- Surrender – The option to forfeit a blackjack hand and receive half of your wager back.
- Up Card – The card that is facing up.
In The Beginning
As one of the oldest pastimes in the modern world, gambling has always enjoyed a certain allure. And blackjack is certainly one of the gambling world’s forerunners, having started its like in the early 1600s. The first recorded game was played in France in the late 1700s and then Vingt-Un, or 21, as it is sometimes known, made its way across the pond to the United States in the early 1800s. Since then, blackjack has only grown in popularity, with online blackjack becoming a staple of every online casino the world over.
As with most online casino games, only blackjack is a game of skill and luck.
There are many different variations of this beloved casino game but they all follow the same basic rules and, as long as you know the rules, you can learn to play and win. Play now!