Online Roulette at Lucky Creek Casino
Although the online Roulette name means “little wheel”, there’s nothing little about roulette. This red-and-black wheel of fortune can make or break you. And, although roulette is very much a casino game of luck, having a good betting strategy can help keep Lady Luck on your side as you spin the wheel.
In his search for a perpetual motion machine, an 18th century Frenchman named Blaise Pascal accidentally invented roulette. And, in the years since, roulette has become a firm favorite of land-based and online casinos alike. At Lucky Creek casino, you can try your hand at online roulette for money and let the wheel spin you where it may.
Variations of Online Roulette
We know a few cowboys that would yarn the hours away about the various varieties of roulette games available and where you should play Lucky Creek casino Roulette. To be honest, the only roulette you should be interested in is Lucky Creek casino roulette. To begin, the game features a simple notion to grasp. Simply place a stake on the table, and the dealer will place a little ball in the wheel and spin it. The winning number or bet is determined by where the ball lands. There are many varieties of roulette, all of which are available at Lucky Creek online casino – including:
- European Roulette – In this version of the game, there is only one zero, which reduces the house edge. Some casinos also offer call and announced bets, which are based on how the numbers are arranged on the wheel.
- American Roulette – has 38 pockets on the wheel numbered 1-36, as well as a zero and a double-zero.
- French Roulette – The wheel has one zero and two additional bets. When the ball lands on zero, the La Partage rule returns half of your bet. If the ball falls on zero, the En Prison rule keeps your stake on the table until the following spin.
- Live Dealer Roulette – If you crave a little extra excitement in your diet, you can pop into Lucky Creek’s Live Dealer Lounge, where you can play online roulette for real money with a real, human host. It’s the best of both worlds – all the fun and comfort of an online casino with a dash of heart-stopping live casino action thrown in.
Each variety follows the same basic rules, with a little something extra thrown in. American Roulette, for example, has 38 numbers to choose from, whereas European Roulette has 37. The basic structure of the game always remains the same and, as one of the easiest online casino games to play, in terms of the level of skill that is required, roulette has been a firm favorite with casino goers all over the world for many years.
There’s no end to the fun you can have with free online roulette at Lucky Creek casino! Play now!
Basic Strategy & Definitions of Online Roulette
Let us show you how…
One of the reasons why Lucky Creek Roulette online is such a great casino game is that you can use several strategies to improve your chances of winning we take you through some of the most popular strategies that you can use. Remember to consider your bankroll when choosing your Lucky Creek Roulette strategy
- Martingale strategy requires you to double your bet when you lose. When you win, your profit will be equal to your initial bet.
- The James Bond Strategy states that you will bet the same amount in each round.
- Fibonacci is based on the famous mathematician, Fibonacci where you bet using a sequence.
- According to the Paroli betting system, you will increase your bet after each victory.
- D’Alambert strategy suggests that you maintain your minimum stake constant and only increase it when you win.
- Following a losing bet, the Labouchère system raises a player’s stake.
- Oscar Grind’s strategy suggests that you increase your bet after you win. The profit from the previous win is reflected in the rise.
- In the Parlay strategy you will increase your wager with each victory, but if you lose, your next stake will be equal to your initial bet.
But wait — there’s more
Although Lucky Creek Roulette online looks to be a simple game, you must understand the roulette jargon to understand what is going on around you. Learn the Lucky Creek Roulette online casino terminology with the help of this guide.
- Column Bet – A bet on one of the three available number columns.
- Corner Bet – bet on four numbers that share a corner and win if the ball land on any of the four numbers
- Dozen Bet – A bet on one of three sets of twelve numbers: 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36.
- Inside Bets – Bets are placed on the inside of the roulette wheel. Individual numbers and small groupings of numbers are covered by these bets
- Outside Bets – These bets cover a big portion of the roulette wheel and pay off at lesser odds. The bets are even money, such as red/black or odd/even.
- Six Line – A bet that covers two adjacent rows of numbers, totaling six.
- Split – this bet covers two neighboring numbers.
- Straight Up – A single-number bet. This wager often pays out at odds of 35-1.
- Street – bet on a row of three numbers by placing chips on the row’s edge.